Welcome to The Law of Success Blog.

Reading the book The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill has changed my life in so many ways, my goal is to share my experiences on just how it did that.

Why I believe The Law of Success helped me to become Successful, and how it can also set you up to do the same.

For my first post, I figure I minds well start off nice and simple, but very powerful. The tool of auto suggestion is one of most important things you learn in The Law of Success. Here are three affirmations I read to myself each day when I wake up and each night when I go to bed, I encourage you to adopt these for yourself as well!

"Day by day in every way I am becoming more successful."

"Believe in yourself but do not tell the world what you can do, SHOW IT"

"Don't wait, The time will never be just right"

All by Napoleon Hill.


And here is a little inspiration for you :)