My Success

Napoleon Hill quote of the day
"Remember that your real wealth can be measured not by what you have, but by what you are."


A lot of people believe that being rich makes you successful. My own personal definition on success is that you are happy, and not tied down by the burdens of money. So many people are rich, but they are not happy. Success is the complete package.

To live life without the burdens financial problems, to help others, and simply put to be happy~ Thats my goal, and I wish it could be everyones goal.

Here is a success script I encourage you to adopt. I say it out loud every night before I go to bed. Change it up to fit your own beliefs.

My Success

I believe in myself, I believe in those who work with me, I believe in my employer. I believe in my friends, I believe in my family, I believe that god will lend me everything I need with which to succeed if I do my best to earn it through faithful and honest service. I believe in prayer and I will never close my eyes in sleep without praying for divine guidance to the end that i will be patient with other people and tolerant with those who do not believe as I do. I believe that success is the result of intelligent effort and does not depend upon luck or sharp practices or double crossing friends, fellow men, or my employer. I believe I will get out of life exactly what I put into it; therefore I will be careful to conduct myself toward others as I would want them to act towards me. I will not slander those whom I do not like. I will not slight my work no matter what I may see others doing. I will render the best service of which I am capable because I have pledged myself to succeed in life and I know that success is always the result of conscientious and efficient effort. Finally, I will forgive those who offend me because I realized that I shall sometimes offend others and I will need their forgiveness.

Signed___________________


Then I have a bunch more lines under the first sign line, I read it,sign it, and date it every night. I know to some it may seem like a burden but this is so powerful, and takes at most 2 minutes to read. This builds Self Confidence, Integrity, and puts to use the law of auto suggestion.

The more you desire success, the more success you will receive . Auto suggestion is the fuel behind desire.