Public Speaking

John D. Rockefeller
"I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."
John D. Rockefeller






If the business in which you endeavor requires you to become a better public speaker I encourage you to adopt this statement and read it out loud daily. Not only can this be used for public speaking, the frame work can be used to gain any goal.

I am going to become a powerful public speaker because this will enable me to render the world useful service that is needed-and because it will yield me a financial return that will provide me with the necessary material things of life.

I will concentrate my mind on this desire for ten minutes daily, just ebfore retiring at night and just after arising in the morning, for the purpose of determining just how I shall proceed to transform it into a reality.

I know I can become a powerful and magnetic speaker, therefore I will permit nothing to interfere with my doing so.

Signed____________

Taken from The Law of Success, by Napoleon Hill