The Road Not Taken and a Positive Mental Attitude

"Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours."
Dale Carnegie

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And Looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that we passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads onto way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this sign
Somewhere ages and ages hence;
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost-1916

This poem means a lot to me. I have never considered my child hood to be fair, but in a lot of ways I now consider it necessary. I have learned from my parents mistakes, and their misfortunes.

It's how we survive, that makes us who we are.

Because of my parents mistakes I have been able to avoid the pitfalls of life, and wish for something more for myself. At times life may seem hard and you may feel that no matter what you do, nothing will bring you success. You have to believe in yourself and create a strong Positive Mental Attitude, then determine your course of action and take the road that's right for you. Take this road no matter what, whether it is traveled on or not. You decide your own destiny and fate in the world of success. Take the classes, learn the rules, become financially smart, and make your dreams come true.